Newport 3 Pendleton County 0 (OT)

BubbyKY

• theguru changed the title to Newport 3 Pendleton County 0 (OT)

With no disrespect to Newport, I really wish Pendleton County would have won this one.  They played really well against us (Brossart) a week ago.

Being the Number five seed in a five team district, their season comes to an end tonight in this one.

A win would have really given the Cats a big finish and something to build on going forward.

12 minutes ago, Mustang said:

With no disrespect to Newport, I really wish Pendleton County would have won this one.  They played really well against us (Brossart) a week ago.

Being the Number five seed in a five team district, their season comes to an end tonight in this one.

A win would have really given the Cats a big finish and something to build on going forward.

I hear you Mustang but I am on the other side, no disrespect to Pendleton County, but I think Newport needed this one, I am happy for them. 

• Like 1

One would think that Pendleton could have handled the rain and muddy conditions a little better then Newport since the Port plays most of their games on Turf. Solid win for Newport. Sad the season ended for Pendleton. Newport won’t advance pass Beechwood next week.