Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 24 Cardinals 21

Featured Replies

It wasn't exactly the game that people probably expected at the start of the week, but I still thought it was an enjoyable game. I was pretty surprised that the Packers were able to run on the Cardinals as well as they were able to.  Did JJ Watt mean that much to them?  I feel like Dillon would have been a real solid RB back in the late 80's/early 90's.

Really wish they wouldn't have overturned that late Aaron Jones TD.

What was AJ Green doing on that final play?

1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

Impressive win for the Packers.  

I agree, they just keep winning. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.