Paducah Tilghman at Hopkinsville Predictions/Updates

Who wins   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Paducah Tilghman
    • Hopkinsville

This poll is closed to new votes

Nothing like a PT/Hopkinsville football game to end the regular season. This rivalry has been going on for a long time and usually never disappoints with high quality games and players. 

Hopkinsville comes into this one winners of 3 in a row after a heartbreaking 13-12 last minute loss to Logan County. The Tigers are led by do it all superstar #1 JR DB/WR Daisjaun Mercer.

PT comes into this one off of a 70-0 thrashing of Webster County and will bring a ton of speed and athleticism led by #5 Bryan Thomas. 

This years game is going to be another close one I believe as both teams are needing a win to continue to build momentum towards playoff time. 

Can PT’s offense create enough points against Hopkinsville’s Defense? Which Hopkinsville team will show up? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Paducah Tilghman at Hopkinsville Predictions/Updates

Hopkinsville has won 4 of the last 5, however, we've had some really exciting, close games in that span. 

Tilghman has outscored Hopkinsville by an average of 21 to 18.8 during those games and I expect the exact same thing here in terms of pace. 

Tilghman's defense is much improved the 2nd half of the season, Hopkinsville has been stout all year on that side of the ball. 

Offensively, Tilghman has regressed as the season went on and it's puzzling to everyone. They won't be able to get by with many mistakes and plan to win this one. 

Due to previously scheduled family obligations, I won't get to make this one. I'll update as I get a chance as I'll definitely be checking in often when I can break away. This will be the first Tilghman/Hopkinsville game I've missed in a long, long time.

Hopkinsville has the edge, I just hope the young Tornado offense can do just enough to give them a chance. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

Hopkinsville has won 4 of the last 5, however, we've had some really exciting, close games in that span. 

Tilghman has outscored Hopkinsville by an average of 21 to 18.8 during those games and I expect the exact same thing here in terms of pace. 

Tilghman's defense is much improved the 2nd half of the season, Hopkinsville has been stout all year on that side of the ball. 

Offensively, Tilghman has regressed as the season went on and it's puzzling to everyone. They won't be able to get by with many mistakes and plan to win this one. 

Due to previously scheduled family obligations, I won't get to make this one. I'll update as I get a chance as I'll definitely be checking in often when I can break away. This will be the first Tilghman/Hopkinsville game I've missed in a long, long time.

Hopkinsville has the edge, I just hope the young Tornado offense can do just enough to give them a chance. 

This will be a sad rivalry game to see perish with the Hopkinsville/Christian County consolidation. 

• Like 2