Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 57 Russell 55 (OT)

Featured Replies

Mason Co may easily be on the other side of that 30 point deficit when they play Scott Co. I see ans easy win for the Cardinals this year

Maybe but i would take the under all day on this one.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anyone could have seen that"

I guess that makes me a NOBODY, because NOBODY saw that!:D

 

 

 

Good call shooterx3! I geuss I am a nobody also!:thumb:

I guess that makes me a NOBODY

that much is true...:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.