Packers 25 Bengals 22 (OT)

On 10/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, Voice of Reason said:

That loss is on Zac Taylor. Playing for a 50 yard+ field goal is just dumb. I agree no doubt McPherson has the leg from 60 yards in but the longer it is, the more risk. At least try to get first downs instead of run, run, run then field goal from 50+ yards.

As much as VOR and I disagree on here I’ll have to say I think he’s right on the money on this one.  The kid had just missed a 57 yarder that would’ve won the game, he IS just a rookie and you use the same approach to BE HAPPY with ANOTHER 50 yard try???!!!  WOW!!  I think Zac has done a good job with the culture and putting together a roster except for a few questionable picks (Sample in the 2nd round??  BIG MISS!!) but his game management decisions for the most part have been pretty bad, are he and Bell related???

Aaron Rodgers on Joe Burrow from si.com:

"I'm a Joe Burrow fan, I enjoy the way he goes about his business. I enjoy the way he plays with confidence," Rodgers said. "I will tell you the thing that I told him, which I've told other quarterbacks from time to time: slide. I said you're 'too damn talented. You got so much in front of ya to accomplish in this league, just sometimes you gotta slide.'" 

• Like 2