Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Football is Killing Me!

Featured Replies

Honestly, to me that game looked like progress for the Bengals in the grand scheme of things. They took the Packers to OT and had multiple chances to win despite trailing by 8 in the 4th quarter.

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Honestly, to me that game looked like progress for the Bengals in the grand scheme of things. They took the Packers to OT and had multiple chances to win despite trailing by 8 in the 4th quarter.

Uh, judging by your prior posts in this and other sites I wouldn't think you would be into moral victories. Think about the money the coaches make compared to HS coaches and the fact that players being paid big $$$s can't make big plays.

2 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Uh, judging by your prior posts in this and other sites I wouldn't think you would be into moral victories. Think about the money the coaches make compared to HS coaches and the fact that players being paid big $$$s can't make big plays.

I am not calling this a moral victory. I am saying nothing about the impact of this game on the team itself, which is what a moral victory is all about.

I am making a judgment on where the team is competitively right now. With where the Bengals have been the past few years, that was a better performance than what we have been seeing.

25 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am not calling this a moral victory. I am saying nothing about the impact of this game on the team itself, which is what a moral victory is all about.

I am making a judgment on where the team is competitively right now. With where the Bengals have been the past few years, that was a better performance than what we have been seeing.

Just heard on TV that Burrow is on way to hospital with a throat contusion....not good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.