Bengals Football is Killing Me!

• 16thBBall Fan changed the title to Bengals Football is Killing Me!
2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Honestly, to me that game looked like progress for the Bengals in the grand scheme of things. They took the Packers to OT and had multiple chances to win despite trailing by 8 in the 4th quarter.

Uh, judging by your prior posts in this and other sites I wouldn't think you would be into moral victories. Think about the money the coaches make compared to HS coaches and the fact that players being paid big $$$s can't make big plays.

2 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Uh, judging by your prior posts in this and other sites I wouldn't think you would be into moral victories. Think about the money the coaches make compared to HS coaches and the fact that players being paid big $$$s can't make big plays.

I am not calling this a moral victory. I am saying nothing about the impact of this game on the team itself, which is what a moral victory is all about.

I am making a judgment on where the team is competitively right now. With where the Bengals have been the past few years, that was a better performance than what we have been seeing.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am not calling this a moral victory. I am saying nothing about the impact of this game on the team itself, which is what a moral victory is all about.

I am making a judgment on where the team is competitively right now. With where the Bengals have been the past few years, that was a better performance than what we have been seeing.

Just heard on TV that Burrow is on way to hospital with a throat contusion....not good.

• Thanks 1