South Warren at Christian County Predictions/Updates

Purple88

Who Wins this game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• South Warren
    • Christian County

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2021 at 09:30 PM

Another Clean Sheet

South Warren at Christian County

First things first:  South Warren has won all 4 previous meetings beginning in 2017 by at least 18 points.

Last Week:  South Warren rolled a struggling McCracken County squad 41-0.  SR RB Kolbe Martin had a career night with 118 yards rushing and 3 TDs plus 2 receiving TDs and another 60 yards.  The South Warren defense continued where they left off against Bowling Green allowing roughly 90 yards on the night mostly against the second string.

Christian County was off last week and likely needed it as they have lost 6 straight games after a season opening win at Caldwell County.

This Week:  No one picked McCracken County in the BGPs poll last week and I’d doubt no one picks Christian County this week in the BGP poll.  I think the only think to watch in this game is if the Christian County starters could possibly score on the South second team.  Not much else to see here.  Am I wrong?  What are the keys to this game?

• Like 1

SW with a 1st Quarter Clock runner. Christian County staring at another 1 win season. My how fast they fell. 
2017-11-1

2018 4-7

2019-0-11

2020- 1-6

2021- could be 1-10

Do they bounce back? I would assume with the merger getting some Hopkinsville kids will help it seems. 

• Like 1