Holmes 65 Johnson Central 61

Don't know too much about Johnson Central, but I thought Holmes would win by a much larger margin than this. Anyone have details?

They would have if they played any "D".... You know they can play the "O" side of the ball, but "D"? The JC fans told me really aren't all that great this season, and that their best player #25 Welch, is just now coming off an injury to his shooting hand, and he played like it. JC just seem to want it more than Holmes did.....

Was greatly disappointed with the play of the Bulldogs, and if they play like they did tonight, they will not win the 9th....

Holmes plays Lou St. X in gym #1 at 3:00pm

They would have if they played any "D".... You know they can play the "O" side of the ball, but "D"? The JC fans told me really aren't all that great this season, and that their best player #25 Welch, is just now coming off an injury to his shooting hand, and he played like it. JC just seem to want it more than Holmes did.....

Was greatly disappointed with the play of the Bulldogs, and if they play like they did tonight, they will not win the 9th....

Holmes plays Lou St. X in gym #1 at 3:00pm

Welch is not the one that has been injured, it is #4 McCarty. Are you saying that Welch looked like he played poorly? I think he ended up with something like 19 points. I think that even McCarty ended up with about 20.

Welch is not the one that has been injured, it is #4 McCarty. Are you saying that Welch looked like he played poorly? I think he ended up with something like 19 points. I think that even McCarty ended up with about 20.

OK, then my mistake, but I thought I was told it was number #25 who hurt his hand and was just coming back to play. I was also told that he was averaging around 30pts or so a game, and that I should have seen him a couple of games ago, if I wanted to see the real kid as the JC fan who was standing behind me said..

OK, then my mistake, but I thought I was told it was number #25 who hurt his hand and was just coming back to play. I was also told that he was averaging around 30pts or so a game, and that I should have seen him a couple of games ago, if I wanted to see the real kid as the JC fan who was standing behind me said..

Yeah it is McCarty that he was talking about. After the first 4 or 5 games he was averaging about 37 points per game. I think it is down to about 27 or 28 now. Still pretty good to get 20 yesterday.