Moeller (OH) 21 St. Xavier 8 (JV)

Tigerpride94

27 minutes ago, Roundsteak said:

I was at STX for a soccer game yesterday and saw the 2nd half of the JV game. Is the JV QB projected to be the starter next year?

Possibly since they moved QB Adam Boone to WR since he is good athlete although he's been injured so far this season, but the move maybe because of Sivori starting. They could move Boone back to QB if needed. I think freshman QB does well passing so I think he will be in competition for the spot

The JV QB throws a nice ball but holds on to it a little too long. Not nearly the running threat as Sivori so that will require a change in their offense. Coach Wallace has more success when his QB is a threat to run, something he hasn't had at STX until this year with a healthy Sivori. 

13 minutes ago, Roundsteak said:

The JV QB throws a nice ball but holds on to it a little too long. Not nearly the running threat as Sivori so that will require a change in their offense. Coach Wallace has more success when his QB is a threat to run, something he hasn't had at STX until this year with a healthy Sivori. 

I agree. QB Trevor Havill is more of a pocket passer. He plays Lacrosse so he does have some mobility but definitely not like Sivori.