Boone County 70 Fairview 54

I'm talking 9th region. Brossart and SK might be the best in NKY right now but to be honest if Holmes were at full strength (with Jefferson) against Sk, they wouldn't have beaten them. The same Holmes team beat the same SK team last year by 18...Sk hasn't improved 22 points from last year and the win against Holmes came AT SK in OVERTIME.

If you look at the majority of post that you have made about Holmes basketball is IF they had Jefferson. Well they don't and right now SK is the better team, and if they had Jefferson I still might take SK because from what it seemed they had no answer for Hurd. If's and But's mean nothing the only thing that matters is the final score.

Who would you take in a rematch?

Well it kind of depends on where the game is played. Boone has not shot that bad all year in all 4 of those games. Raceland coach was saying how its very hard to shoot in that gym because of the front of the rim being slightly higher than it should be.

I take Boone County. Like i said before, Russell's offense is mostly transition. That is a problem you can fix. It seemed that Russell had some trouble scoring once the game got in the half court. But you say Boone wasn't flat, but thats the worst half that both Bray and McFarland have played this year from what I have watched.

Well it kind of depends on where the game is played. Boone has not shot that bad all year in all 4 of those games. Raceland coach was saying how its very hard to shoot in that gym because of the front of the rim being slightly higher than it should be.

I take Boone County. Like i said before, Russell's offense is mostly transition. That is a problem you can fix. It seemed that Russell had some trouble scoring once the game got in the half court. But you say Boone wasn't flat, but thats the worst half that both Bray and McFarland have played this year from what I have watched.

Maybe the other team had something to do with that being the worst half for Bray and McFarland.

Again many good points but Russell had to shoot on the same rims for four games as did every other team in the tournament including Boone.Transistion is a big part of the Russell game.Listen I am not a Russell supporter so don't think that my views are biased in that way.I just believe that Russell has a better team.Boone is a quality team that would play well in the 16th but I don't believe they would be a top 3 team in the region.

Where the game is at? You mean have the game somewhere that Vanhoose,

Blair, and Robinson don't show up at? Because that was your problem, Boone has to have the press to be successful, and you can't press those three guys

Merry Christmas though

Where you at Shooterx3. You've seen them. If you all blasted them you know they are teams in the 16th that can beat them. How about Rose Hill or Greenup Co. or Elliott. possibly Ashland.:p

Boone County has a nice team, I would say it would be a close game between them and Greenup, Boyd, and Rose Hill and Probally Rowan, but all

I know for SURE is one team is better than them in the 16th, Russell:thumb:

Does that mean if Central beats Russell tomorrow that Rose Hill is better than Russell??

I will predict if Central goes 9/25 from the free throw Line Russell will win easily, but it also depends on which Russell team shows up, should be a pretty good game. Central has some quality wins this year in Louisville