Bryce Young approaching 1 mill in NIL

John Anthony

It will take 3 or 4 seasons for things to level out and some normalcy to settle in. We are going to see insanely high and low numbers for kids for the first few years.

UNC partnering with their athletes to allow UNC Logo and licensed items to be sold is the smartest step that I've seen so far. I thought that wasn't going to be allowed, but if it is...every school needs to do that.

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

It will take 3 or 4 seasons for things to level out and some normalcy to settle in. We are going to see insanely high and low numbers for kids for the first few years.

UNC partnering with their athletes to allow UNC Logo and licensed items to be sold is the smartest step that I've seen so far. I thought that wasn't going to be allowed, but if it is...every school needs to do that.

I agree J_D, I hope to see this across the NCAA.  It will benefit both the athlete and school.  It might also help with kids staying in school a little longer.  Being a high earning athlete at Kentucky might be worth more than a second/third round draft pick.