Eastern Christian Spaulding transferring

On 5/28/2021 at 2:09 PM, ACfan4 said:

Have seen this new Louisville Prep Academy mentioned recently. Anyone have info on who is running it or who will be playing there?

Guess will eventually find out more info. 🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Guess will eventually find out more info. 🤷‍♂️

As far as I have heard, and seen on their twitter,  it’s Tim Barnett (Focus), Branden Bender, and Deon Lee (Legends Training). The kids will go to school at Evangel, but play a prep schedule. While Evangel will continue to play a normal KHSAA schedule. There’s no way a partnership between those guys works out. The “prep” will collapse, and the kids will end up playing at Evangel. Which really could be Bender’s plan this whole time. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2021 at 1:23 PM, HoopJunkie said:

As far as I have heard, and seen on their twitter,  it’s Tim Barnett (Focus), Branden Bender, and Deon Lee (Legends Training). The kids will go to school at Evangel, but play a prep schedule. While Evangel will continue to play a normal KHSAA schedule. There’s no way a partnership between those guys works out. The “prep” will collapse, and the kids will end up playing at Evangel. Which really could be Bender’s plan this whole time. 

• Like 1

By the way, I heard yesterday that Louisville Prep isn’t a thing anymore. If true, shocking indeed that all of those guys couldn’t get it together… So this looks like a transfer to Evangel to play for Larry Miller with Bender overseeing the whole operation. 

• Thanks 1