Colonels_Wear_Blue

Henry Clay - 2021 Schedule

Aug 20 vs. Johnson Central (Migua Beef Jerky Bowl)
Aug 27 vs. Fern Creek (at Lexington Catholic Bluegrass Bowl)
Sep 3 vs. Great Crossing
Sep 10  at Eastern
Sep 17 at Frederick Douglass
Sep 24 - BYE
Oct 1 at Bryan Station
Oct 8 vs. Lafayette (District)
Oct 15  vs. Paul Laurence Dunbar (District)
Oct 22 at Tates Creek (District)
Oct 29 vs. Lexington Christian Academy

Dunbar's schedule is already out, so the game on Oct 15th is a confirmed date, and I'm assuming the Fayette County district sticks with the same order as the previous two years of district competition, putting the Henry Clay up against Lafayette and Tates Creek on Oct 8 & 22, respectively.

1766049934_HenryClay1.thumb.jpg.30f0292efb5510a277bcaaa0a1ecd113.jpg

Henry Clay and Johnson Central will be playing week one.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Henry Clay and Johnson Central will be playing week one.

Bluegrass Bowl, I believe you are correct. 2nd game will be Lex Catholic vs. Fern Creek (if I'm not mistaken)   

Just now, Kanaka Kahakai said:

Bluegrass Bowl, I believe you are correct. 2nd game will be Lex Catholic vs. Fern Creek (if I'm not mistaken)   

Week One Johnson Central will play Henry Clay in the Mingua Beef Jerkey Bowl. The other game will be Lafayette and Conner. Week 2 Johnson Central will play Lexington Catholic in the Bluegrass Bowl. Henry Clay will play Fern Creek in the other game of the Bluegrass Bowl. 

4 minutes ago, Czar said:

Week One Johnson Central will play Henry Clay in the Mingua Beef Jerkey Bowl. The other game will be Lafayette and Conner. Week 2 Johnson Central will play Lexington Catholic in the Bluegrass Bowl. Henry Clay will play Fern Creek in the other game of the Bluegrass Bowl. 

Yes, that's what I meant lol, thx for clarifying. 

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Obviously things can get swapped around, but as of late February when Fern Creek released their schedule, Fern Creek was set to play Lexington Catholic in the Bluegrass Bowl.

I'm assuming things have been swapped around since then?

25 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Obviously things can get swapped around, but as of late February when Fern Creek released their schedule, Fern Creek was set to play Lexington Catholic in the Bluegrass Bowl.

I'm assuming things have been swapped around since then?

Yes they have. A team dropped out of the Bluegrass Bowl leaving Lexington Catholic, Fern Creek and Henry Clay. The fourth team is now Johnson Central. Without swapping the games Johnson Central would’ve played Henry Clay the first two weeks of the season. Johnson Central will play Fern Creek the flowing year in the Bluegrass Bowl. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yes they have. A team dropped out of the Bluegrass Bowl leaving Lexington Catholic, Fern Creek and Henry Clay. The fourth team is now Johnson Central. Without swapping the games Johnson Central would’ve played Henry Clay the first two weeks of the season. Johnson Central will play Fern Creek the flowing year in the Bluegrass Bowl. 

Perfect...thanks for the clarification @Czar!