Quality Camp/Events - KY HS Football

Yesterday, took my son to attend the Bluegrass Showcase & Skills Challenge @ KY State U. The event was put on my Coach Ryan Montgomery and KY-IN Alliance for Athletes. It was a well - run event, organized, and a bunch of kids got a boatload of reps to improve.  The kids even got a t-shirt and sandwich when it was over.....$20. 

The last couple of springs, we have also attended camps by On Top Athletics in Lebanon, TN. Again, lots of reps, quality event, affordable price. 

These two organizations and the men in charge are kid-oriented. Their goal is to help kids and families. 

In the past, I've cautioned my  kids & their families about events that are not on a college campus. Kids and families are increasingly becoming commodities. They are exploited for money and recruited because their talent can help schools and coaches win championships.  In particular, the kids and families most vulnerable....the (1)families with money and the (2)very talented. 

On Top Athletics and Ryan Montgomery.... if they are in charge, you are looking at a quality, positive event that will help kids and is affordable, run by good people.  You can use the links to find them and follow them on twitter.