Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holmes

Featured Replies

They're implosion last year was obviously caused by immaturity on the squad. But was the implosion then what caused this squad to mature this year?

 

Go Dawgs!

They're implosion last year was obviously caused by immaturity on the squad. But was the implosion then what caused this squad to mature this year?

 

Go Dawgs!

 

Hopefuly!

Do reminber the 9th region final at Campbell County with Holy Cross? Double overtime and standing room only. That maybe the best bball game ever played in the 9th region. Give opinons please

 

 

Vogueman, I think I remember the game. What year was it? Back in the early 70's (70-75) I went to so many great games. Was this the game Mike Jones played for Holy Cross?

Vogueman, I think I remember the game. What year was it? Back in the early 70's (70-75) I went to so many great games. Was this the game Mike Jones played for Holy Cross?

 

 

The game was maybe 1992-1993 some of the Holmes players: JR Marshall, Kevin Eilers,Dranzen ?,Corey Pouncy. It was a awesome game

The game was maybe 1992-1993 some of the Holmes players: JR Marshall, Kevin Eilers,Dranzen ?,Corey Pouncy. It was a awesome game

 

Those guys graduated in class of 89 or 90, My 93 class had Chris Hayes, Ethan Purcell, Chris Sullivan, Tim Sullivan, I am trying to think of the rest.

Rumor has it Jefferson is off crutches and will be in a walking boot approx. two more weeks. Also rumor has it Holmes may be getting a transfer from Taft High School in the form of 6'4 Reggie Revels (cousin of Rice) in the next couple of weeks. Any comments?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.