Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Beechwood Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Another technical called on the Beechwood bench.

  • Author

64-55 CovCath up with about 5 minutes to go in the 4th.

  • Author

3:56 remaining. 64 - 55.

  • Author

2:20 remaining. CovCath up 68 - 57.

  • Author

1:32 remaining. 68 - 59.

  • Author

1:16 remaining. 70 - 59.

  • Author

1:07. 71-61.

  • Author

56 seconds remaining. 73 - 61.

  • Author

CovCath wins 75 - 61.

I haven't seen either team this year, but have seen both teams the past couple of years and know some of their current personnel.   I've also tracked both teams extensively this year....I really like what Beechwood seems to be doing, but have to go with CovCath in this one.

Colonels by 15

5 minutes ago, ColonelMike said:

I haven't seen either team this year, but have seen both teams the past couple of years and know some of their current personnel.   I've also tracked both teams extensively this year....I really like what Beechwood seems to be doing, but have to go with CovCath in this one.

Colonels by 15

14 would be more accurate. LOL

25 minutes ago, punttheball said:

14 would be more accurate. LOL

LOL....that's funny....they haven't posted the game on the CovCath schedule on khsaa.org yet...I didn't read the updates....just saw the last post ("CovCath wins 75-61") and took that to be another prediction.

Thought it was interesting that he and I were both thinking along the same lines....   

DUH!

cat slaps slapping GIF

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.