Lexington Catholic 73 Highlands 57

27 minutes ago, alreid said:

Like clockwork,  14 fouls on each team.  You lose by 16 and complain about the refs.

Not sure who exactly that was directed to but just in case keep in mind that I’m a 9th Region enthusiast who was rooting for Highlands. That’s pretty unbiased of me to see what I saw that I can’t unsee. That one stood out to me, so that’s I why I called it out. 

8 minutes ago, alreid said:

not you B ball fan.  Jack of All Trades said the Home team got the benefit of reffing.  No big deal just wanted to point out the foul total.  I enjoyed your post B ball fan.

Call it as I see it.  Don’t care how many fouls called on each team, rather the many that were not called.  Home cooking at its finest.

8 minutes ago, alreid said:

not you B ball fan.  Jack of All Trades said the Home team got the benefit of reffing.  No big deal just wanted to point out the foul total.  I enjoyed your post B ball fan.

Ah I dig it Alreid...I see what you're saying. ...And thanks for your feedback. 👍

I have watched Oliver play for years and know when he is frustrated and watched this play multiple times.  A hard foul yes, a push and intentional foul nope!!!  He made an attempt on the ball.  As my Son used to say I know how and when he comes unnerved.

• Like 1