Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 73 Highlands 57

Featured Replies

  • Author
27 minutes ago, alreid said:

Like clockwork,  14 fouls on each team.  You lose by 16 and complain about the refs.

Not sure who exactly that was directed to but just in case keep in mind that I’m a 9th Region enthusiast who was rooting for Highlands. That’s pretty unbiased of me to see what I saw that I can’t unsee. That one stood out to me, so that’s I why I called it out. 

not you B ball fan.  Jack of All Trades said the Home team got the benefit of reffing.  No big deal just wanted to point out the foul total.  I enjoyed your post B ball fan.

8 minutes ago, alreid said:

not you B ball fan.  Jack of All Trades said the Home team got the benefit of reffing.  No big deal just wanted to point out the foul total.  I enjoyed your post B ball fan.

Call it as I see it.  Don’t care how many fouls called on each team, rather the many that were not called.  Home cooking at its finest.

  • Author
8 minutes ago, alreid said:

not you B ball fan.  Jack of All Trades said the Home team got the benefit of reffing.  No big deal just wanted to point out the foul total.  I enjoyed your post B ball fan.

Ah I dig it Alreid...I see what you're saying. ...And thanks for your feedback. ?

I am not saying the officiating is why Highlands lost.  They did not play well.  The officiating left a lot to be desired for sure.

I have watched Oliver play for years and know when he is frustrated and watched this play multiple times.  A hard foul yes, a push and intentional foul nope!!!  He made an attempt on the ball.  As my Son used to say I know how and when he comes unnerved.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.