NFL power ratings.

23 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Thought I would share my NFL power ratings I do. Combines margin of victory with strength of schedule. No cap on victory margin so the more you beat teams by the higher the teams rating.

22EC677F-7539-4108-A857-1CE8E8EA838A.jpeg

This is neat how you did this. It is Interesting that Cincinnati is still behind Houston. Even though Cincinnati has a better record and beat them head to head in Houston with a backup qb. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

This is neat how you did this. It is Interesting that Cincinnati is still behind Houston. Even though Cincinnati has a better record and beat them head to head in Houston with a backup qb. 

It averages every game played so Houston must have played better in other games that gets them a little higher. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Thought I would share my NFL power ratings I do. Combines margin of victory with strength of schedule. No cap on victory margin so the more you beat teams by the higher the teams rating.

22EC677F-7539-4108-A857-1CE8E8EA838A.jpeg

You have a lot of free time on your hands and it looks pretty good to me. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, theguru said:

You have a lot of free time on your hands and it looks pretty good to me. 

Excel makes it quicker. I wouldn’t want to do it manually with calculator. My plan is to do it with HS football. Didn’t mess with it this year since jacked up year.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...