Liberty 37 Coastal Carolina 34 F/OT

TheDeuce

7 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

LOL @ Coastal. 

Can we stop trying to make Cinderella’s happen in the CFP?

Different level from the big guys, but as a part time resident of the area Coastal has done a very nice job in transition to FBS. Entertaining game, but CCU looked like they panicked in the OT. Liberty is good. Have been in attendance at a few of those wars. Sunbelt is good football but not Power 5. Liberty's last series in regulation took a few years off of Freese' life lol.

On 12/29/2020 at 2:44 PM, The Double Deuce said:

Coastal, please answer the white courtesy phone, your 15 minutes are up. 

You can now go back to being Dustin Johnson's alma mater.  Not a bad gig, if you can get it.  Plus, you know, Myrtle Beach is nearby.  

If you are ever in the area during the season check out a Sunbelt game. Probably not up to your standards, but there are some nice players in that league and some good programs. Pretty good coaches too. Tarron Jackson(CCU) first team DE All-american, CJ Brewer third team DT, Jamie Chadwell four COY awards. As a fan you would enjoy seeing their athletic facilities. Have watched them grow and it's been fun!

16 hours ago, 9068 said:

If you are ever in the area during the season check out a Sunbelt game. Probably not up to your standards, but there are some nice players in that league and some good programs. Pretty good coaches too. Tarron Jackson(CCU) first team DE All-american, CJ Brewer third team DT, Jamie Chadwell four COY awards. As a fan you would enjoy seeing their athletic facilities. Have watched them grow and it's been fun!

I'm a Western grad, VERY familiar with the Sun Belt.  I've been on most of those campuses many times, however, I haven't been on Coastal's campus since it has only joined the party in the last several years.