Sign in to follow this  
All State Baseball

Russell Westbrook traded to Washington

Looking more like Houston is going into tank mode. First step in the revised tanking handbook: acquire John Wall. Harden may be on the move next.

Washington will go from the outside looking in, to making the playoffs with Russ. Then get eliminated first round.

4 hours ago, bugatti said:

Looking more like Houston is going into tank mode. First step in the revised tanking handbook: acquire John Wall. Harden may be on the move next.

Washington will go from the outside looking in, to making the playoffs with Russ. Then get eliminated first round.

Russ and Beal are about as good of a backcourt as you're going to find. Maybe not from a contract perspective, but those guys can hoop. It'll be interesting to see if they can hoop on the same team.

1 hour ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Russ and Beal are about as good of a backcourt as you're going to find. Maybe not from a contract perspective, but those guys can hoop. It'll be interesting to see if they can hoop on the same team.

Not to mention the Wizards have a lot of solid pieces to play with. I don't think many realize Beal averaged 30 ppg last season.

43 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Not to mention the Wizards have a lot of solid pieces to play with. I don't think many realize Beal averaged 30 ppg last season.

Not gonna pretend I realized that.

I don’t believe they’re contenders either, but I think they can win a series. 

Sign in to follow this