December 5, 20205 yr 2 hours ago, futurecoach said: It’s a good thing for OSU then that they are playing their fourth team with a losing record out of the five total games they played so far this year. They could have been in some trouble today, if they played a team that was average or better. ? OSU's backups are better than most of the B1G starters. I wasn't worried about them losing at all. I actually want to see the Buckeyes in the playoff. They're one of the 4 best teams, regardless of how many games they play. And Barry Alvarez already said they won't keep them out of the CCG if they don't get to 6 games, with them being ranked in the top 4. A&M is the one that I have a problem with being ranked ahead of UC. If UC can't get in the CFP, I feel good about them in a match up against A&M. I'm still trying to figure out how they beat Florida. Neither team impresses me but Florida is much more explosive.
December 6, 20205 yr Oregon lost again... Tried telling anyone who would listen that they were overrated weeks ago.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.