Cleveland 27 Jacksonville 25

Chubb is a special back.  I haven't had the pleasure of watching someone this good for a long time.  And then there is Hunt.  I like the way he runs.  He is not as explosive as Chubb but he gets the job done.  He is a tough runner.  The guy who deserves a lot of credit is the O-Line coach, who is new this season.  Bill Callahan has 45 years as a coach, 22 in the NFL.  He is one of the best and he has done wonders for Cleveland's o-line.  

And, yes, Landry is a pro bowl talent.  Without the pressure to throw to OBJ, Mayfield can find him all over the field.  This team will be good if it can run the ball and allow Mayfield to play to his strengths.  It is similar to the Titans in this respect.  They don't rely on Tannehill to throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs.  They rely on the run and then Tannehill can pick apart the defense with play action.  

The next game for Cleveland is Tennessee.   That is a tough game for Cleveland because their defense is not good and is even worse due to injuries.  But... they just may pull it out.    

This is still the most remarkable stat I know of. The combined records of the teams Cleveland has defeated is 28-58-2. A .32 win %. Not hating, its remarkable and one of the gifts of getting the NFC East this season. The only team above .500 they've beaten is Indianapolis. Three of their next five are against teams above .500, though. But they also get the winless Jets and luckily they get Pittsburgh the final game of the year which could see them sitting players.