South Oldham at North Bullitt Predictions/Updates (5A Playoffs)

BBN_34

South Oldham at North Bullitt Predictions/Updates (5A Playoffs)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• North Bullitt (7-2)
    • South Oldham (5-3)

South Oldham had never lost to the Eagles in the Jamie Reed era. That streak ended on October 9th as the Eagles surprisingly dominated the Dragons 28-0. Both teams come into this one with dominant performances in the first round over clearly inferior teams. North Bullitt enters the game (7-2) while South Oldham is (5-3). Who you got?

• Thanks 1

Game will be broadcast live on the Pegasus Sports Network, beginning at 7 pm ET.   www.pegasussportsky.com.     (For those who miss the live broadcast, it will also be archived one year.)

It will be interesting to see the adjustments made by Jamie Reed and the SOHS coaching staff.   I expect this game to be a much closer affair, and wouldn't be surprised at all by a different outcome.

For North Bullitt, the key will be how they deal with success - they haven't come into a game with South Oldham as the favorites in many years.

Either way, I'm expecting a knock-down, drag-out affair.

On 11/23/2020 at 9:57 AM, ColonelMike said:

Game will be broadcast live on the Pegasus Sports Network, beginning at 7 pm ET.   www.pegasussportsky.com.     (For those who miss the live broadcast, it will also be archived one year.)

It will be interesting to see the adjustments made by Jamie Reed and the SOHS coaching staff. I expect this game to be a much closer affair, and wouldn't be surprised at all by a different outcome.

For North Bullitt, the key will be how they deal with success - they haven't come into a game with South Oldham as the favorites in many years.

Either way, I'm expecting a knock-down, drag-out affair.

As you probably already know, the Dragons utilized the spread some last week. I applaud their willingness to step outside their comfort zone. It at least gives North Bullitt something additional to prepare for. You've got to try something new, when seemingly nothing worked in the first game. 

10 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

As you probably already know, the Dragons utilized the spread some last week. I applaud their willingness to step outside their comfort zone. It at least gives North Bullitt something additional to prepare for. You've got to try something new, when seemingly nothing worked in the first game. 

I believe spreading it out should help the dragons on offense. In the regular season match up, NB had about 8-9 guys in the box almost every play. Running the spread should space things out to open up some holes.

• Like 1

A reminder that tonight's Pegasus broadcast is being run with the Pegasus production crew....Mike Montgomery play-by-play, special guest announcer Brian Sedoris as color commentator, and with veteran cameraman Shaun Montgomery....but it is being run through NFHS, which will make it a pay-per-view event.   NFHS owns the video rights to Bryan Station football.   

The broadcast will be in high definition using Pegasus' camera.  

To access the broadcast, go to the www.pegasussportsky.com website to link to the broadcast.

CM

1 hour ago, ColonelMike said:

If South wins, they could travel to the winner of the South Warren/Bowling Green game, right?   If Graves were to upset Owensboro?  Probably an unlikely scenario, but possible, correct?   Or am I missing something?

That is correct if Owensboro loses which is unlikely however not out of the realm of possibility, the dragons will play at SW/BG.