Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Fan Poll

Featured Replies

I wasn't a believer of Lynn Camp, but they've got some good, young, talent and they're really a pretty good disclipined team HDE.

Cawood could beat them, Harlan, I'm not sure at all. I believe the Green Dragons are overrated, but that's why this is thread is fun. we can all agree to disagree.

I will say this, Lynn Camp is in my Top 10 when I release it tommorrow.

I don't like comparing scores, but Whitley only beat Jellico by 13 and Lynn Camp rolled past the Devils today by 26 and it could have been a whole lot worse.

I'll take Harlan by 10-plus against Lynn Camp. Too bad they don't play until February.

Harlan could very well win, but they've got to get more help than just Smith.

South laurel

Bell

Cumberland

Jackson co

Corbin

Knox

Pineville

North laurel

Clay

Barbourvile

I would have to say Lynn Camp could be good eventually. They just beat Berea by 6 at Berea and also beat a weaker Monticello team by 11 at home?

Until proven otherwise, it is S. Laurel and everybody else.

Until proven otherwise, it is S. Laurel and everybody else.

Its about to get proved otherwise :D :fire:

I dont think I'd put Lynn Camp in the top 10. A young Williamsburg team only lost by three and the Lynn Camp JV squad lost.

That's why this thread is fun...everyone has an opinion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.