Counties in the red

Tkinslow

It seems like half the counties in the state are in the red, and you can cancel games now but what happens in the playoffs. You can always move to the other teams stadium if they’re not in the red but what happens if both teams counties are in the red. Would it be possible to play games in a neutral county that ain’t in the red I would hate to see teams put out of the playoffs when no one on the team even has Covid but they’re a red county.

Just now, Tkinslow said:

It seems like half the counties in the state are in the red, and you can cancel games now but what happens in the playoffs. You can always move to the other teams stadium if they’re not in the red but what happens if both teams counties are in the red. Would it be possible to play games in a neutral county that ain’t in the red I would hate to see teams put out of the playoffs when no one on the team even has Covid but they’re a red county.

To not play is recommendation and it’s up to individual districts to play or not. So if they can workout playing wherever would be up to those schools.

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

There would be no point to move a game to a non-red county if both teams are coming from a red county. Only thing that accomplishes is bringing more risk to a non-red county, IMO.

Most teams that are in red are already giving up home games to travel to play teams not in the red I see no difference than if both teams were in the red traveling to a county that ain’t in the red as long as they have no positive cases on the teams. IMO if they’re both are in the red they should just play at the location they were originally going to play but the majority of schools are following the recommendation to not host games if you’re a red county this is going to be a cluster come playoff time because I see more and more becoming red.