Henry Co 48 Carroll Co 45

I know that they were tied at the half. Does anyone have any more details?

This was a very weird night. First, Henry County arrived about 30 minutes late so they got off to a late start. Then, all three games went into overtime with the JV game in double OT. Carroll County lost all three games. If you combined the three games I would wager that CCHS didn't shoot 30% from the FT line and it cost them in all three games. Also, in the varsity game, at the end of the third quarter, one of the Carroll County players fouled a Henry County player who was attempting a desparation shot at the buzzer from mid-court which gave them 3 free-throws and they made all three. The rest is history.

A very physical and emotional game. Carroll County's poor free throw shooting cost them the game. Aside from that, both teams played with a huge amount of heart. There were a few mental mistakes by cc that were costly, but all the kids showed an intensity that we have not seen before. If they can clean up their shooting, they might be coming into it.

A very physical and emotional game. Carroll County's poor free throw shooting cost them the game. Aside from that, both teams played with a huge amount of heart. There were a few mental mistakes by cc that were costly, but all the kids showed an intensity that we have not seen before. If they can clean up their shooting, they might be coming into it.

As a Gallatin County fan, I sympathize with your team's plight at the free throw line.