Frederick Douglass 40 Lexington Christian Academy 6

This is an impressive win for sure. This win by Douglass is better than any Cov Cath has posted this year.

The ding on Douglass is they have a loss and Cov Cath doesn't. But that one loss by Douglass to 6A #2 North Hardin reminded me a bit of what Cov Cath had last year in Mayer. Despite Douglass holding Wright in check and having that game in their grasp, Wright won that game for North Hardin with a great catch and run at the end of the game. Watch this play at the 2:54:15 mark 

That loss actually helps Douglass when comparing them to Cov Cath because of how the game was played, being a close loss and the way it ended. On the strength of schedule comparison, Cov Cath has not  played anyone as good as North Hardin. 

I think there is a good chance Douglass moves past Cov Cath this week. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

This is an impressive win for sure. This win by Douglass is better than any Cov Cath has posted this year.

The ding on Douglass is they have a loss and Cov Cath doesn't. But that one loss by Douglass to 6A #2 North Hardin reminded me a bit of what Cov Cath had last year in Mayer. Despite Douglass holding Wright in check and having that game in their grasp, Wright won that game for North Hardin with a great catch and run at the end of the game. Watch this play at the 2:54:15 mark 

That loss actually helps Douglass when comparing them to Cov Cath because of how the game was played, being a close loss and the way it ended. On the strength of schedule comparison, Cov Cath has not  played anyone as good as North Hardin. 

I think there is a good chance Douglass moves past Cov Cath this week. 

Freddie D looks better to me.

• Like 2