Jump to content
Tigerpride94

Senior DE/LB Malachi Lawrence - Manual

Recommended Posts

 Power 5 offer.   Impressive.   Isn't there also a player - Eli Blakely (sp) - who is also P-5 potential?  Any others, I wonder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

 Power 5 offer.   Impressive.   Isn't there also a player - Eli Blakely (sp) - who is also P-5 potential?  Any others, I wonder?

Eli Blakey has offer from Wake Forrest and Braxton Cannon has committed to Air Force so Manual has some studs. Jawaun Northington has power 5 offers also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Eli Blakey has offer from Wake Forrest and Braxton Cannon has committed to Air Force so Manual has some studs. Jawaun Northington has power 5 offers also.

Probably they have more P-5 recruits than any other school in Louisville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

Probably they have more P-5 recruits than any other school in Louisville.

I think so. I know Male has two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.