Wayne County 62 McCreary Central 52

Wells was the best player on the floor last night. McCreary needs to learn how to block out on FT. McCreary needs to keep their heads up because Bartley will make them alot better.

I also thought Wells was the best last night( not taking anything away from Watts). Bartley will make a huge difference. Wayne shot the free throws poorly or the score would have been worse. If I had known you were going to be there Hector I would have bought you a Coke.

I also thought Wells was the best last night( not taking anything away from Watts). Bartley will make a huge difference. Wayne shot the free throws poorly or the score would have been worse. If I had known you were going to be there Hector I would have bought you a Coke.

Actually I watched the game on the Radio.:D With Doctor Ryan on the radio it was just like being there.:ylsuper:

wayne is improved, but they are still young. They are not where they were a few years ago but are alot better than the last two years. As always they are well disciplined and well coached. McCreary is overrated without Bartley. And will only get better as the season progresses.

Sorry for the delay.

Yes, I was at the game. I was dissappointed in the play of McCreary as they were dominated on the boards. #20 for Wayne had a great night shooting the ball and made nearly all of his tear-drop shots in the paint. McCreary failed to get rebounds after Wayne FT misses, and when they did, they couldn't capitalize. I had a bad feeling about the game on the way over to Wayne County and this has changed the perception of the 48th district. Although I still feel confident in McCreary's chance at winning the 48th, the road just got a lot rougher.