Paducah Tilghman at Murray Predictions/Updates

TilghmanPride

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2020 at 12:00 AM

Last time these two played in 2016 was one of my all-time favorite games to watch just simply due to the offensive fireworks. 

Tilghman won 68-46 as the teams rolled up 1,470 combined yards, 971 by Tilghman as Tornado Qb Dalton Ferrell led the USA Today high school performances of the week with 19 completions for 624 yards. 

• theguru changed the title to Paducah Tilghman at Murray Predictions/Updates (10/1)
12 minutes ago, rocketsforlife said:

I can't speak for Tilghman since I haven't seen them play but Murray is pretty solid. 

My biggest concern is that Murray has a defensive line that can give Tilghman fits. After an injury to Reeves last week on the offensive line, it's only gonna leave 2 guys out there with any experience. A couple of those freshman linemen will get a trial by fire. 

As good as I believe the Freshman Qb will be, this one will be a big test for him in his first start. I'm interested to see how this one plays out. 

31 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

If PT is for real, I see a multiple touchdown victory.

I'd love to see it, but I keep reminding myself we didn't expect much this year and rebuilding mode is still in effect. 

Although I certainly have more hope than when the season started, I still believe the struggles will pop up against several teams. The defense is average at best and like I said above, I'm a little worried about the O-line without the depth and experience with a signal caller who's just getting his feet wet. 

I do hope it's a good game, but this one does give me some concern. 

• Like 1

• theguru changed the title to Paducah Tilghman at Murray Predictions/Updates