Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield 36 Union County 20

Featured Replies

Closer than I expected.

  • Author
Just now, redleg13 said:

Closer than I expected.

Me too.

But give UC credit, they played hard and had a physical running back and a decent QB and a somewhat physical line.

Mayfield is playing a ton of players, guys in and out , offense and defense. I will say Mayfield's offense is behind the defense at this point just not quite on point.Just play hard, try  to get better and hope for a deep run in the playoff's. This is a young team and it show's.

How does everyone see the Mayfield/Tilghman matchup shaping up?

56 minutes ago, redleg13 said:

How does everyone see the Mayfield/Tilghman matchup shaping up?

I'm more worried about the game this Friday night against Caldwell County. I kinda hope Mayfield is looking ahead to the Tilghman game.

  • Author
15 hours ago, DreamKiller said:

I'm more worried about the game this Friday night against Caldwell County. I kinda hope Mayfield is looking ahead to the Tilghman game.

Never happen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.