Week 4 Game Postponements

swamprat

4 hours ago, swamprat said:

Willie Taggart says the USF/FAU game will be played as long as he has enough players to field a team. Thursday's round of tests will tell the tail.

Not sure that is the threshold a coach should be using to decide if they should play the game. I mean a D1 roster has 85 scholarship players plus walk ons. If he cant field a team with those numbers he has big Covid problems in his program.

1 hour ago, punttheball said:

Not sure that is the threshold a coach should be using to decide if they should play the game. I mean a D1 roster has 85 scholarship players plus walk ons. If he cant field a team with those numbers he has big Covid problems in his program.

Well, seeing how Notre Dame is cancelling with just 7 players testing positive and the restraints being presented by the Big Ten's requirements for return to play. Willie and company would not be playing in either scenario where having 85 players means nothing. 

• Like 1

USF at FAU has been postponed.

I don't know how this crap works, but to my knowledge no USF players have tested positive. In his presser, today, Jeff Scott announced the postponement. He stated that this involves contact tracing issues partially related to the USF/Notre Dame game, last Saturday. 7 Notre Dame players tested positive on Monday. 

1 hour ago, swamprat said:

USF at FAU has been postponed.

I don't know how this crap works, but to my knowledge no USF players have tested positive. In his presser, today, Jeff Scott announced the postponement. He stated that this involves contact tracing issues partially related to the USF/Notre Dame game, last Saturday. 7 Notre Dame players tested positive on Monday. 

I just confirmed that tests were conducted Monday and no USF players came back positive. This is solely based on the ND players coming up positive on Monday.