Big Brother All Stars

Wasn’t able to watch the premiere last night, but planning to watch it tonight after my golf league finishes up. Looking forward to following along with you @TheDeuce . I just wish we could have seen Derik, Dan, and Dr. Will back for this season. I don’t know how far back your BB fandom goes, but have you watched any of Dr. Wills seasons? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrantNKY said:

Wasn’t able to watch the premiere last night, but planning to watch it tonight after my golf league finishes up. Looking forward to following along with you @TheDeuce . I just wish we could have seen Derik, Dan, and Dr. Will back for this season. I don’t know how far back your BB fandom goes, but have you watched any of Dr. Wills seasons? 

Same!

I've definitely watched Dr. Will. I started watching "live" in Season 15 where Andy won, watched every episode since. But I've also gone back and watched several other seasons before that. 

I was disappointed that we didn't have any of the three you mentioned as well. I don't even know who the most "famous" cast mate is in this season, maybe Janelle? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Same!

I've definitely watched Dr. Will. I started watching "live" in Season 15 where Andy won, watched every episode since. But I've also gone back and watched several other seasons before that. 

I was disappointed that we didn't have any of the three you mentioned as well. I don't even know who the most "famous" cast mate is in this season, maybe Janelle? 

I think it’s Janelle. When I think of BB I don’t really think of recent seasons as much. I guess the argument could be made for Nicole being the most famous, but I still think it’s Janelle. 

1 minute ago, GrantNKY said:

I think it’s Janelle. When I think of BB I don’t really think of recent seasons as much. I guess the argument could be made for Nicole being the most famous, but I still think it’s Janelle. 

Yeah I think Nicole is just recency bias. If we're talking about star power or real All-Stars, Derrick should have been on before Nicole, IMO. Surely they asked Derrick and he said no. 

23 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Yeah I think Nicole is just recency bias. If we're talking about star power or real All-Stars, Derrick should have been on before Nicole, IMO. Surely they asked Derrick and he said no. 

That’s my guess. They definitely asked Dan and Derrick and they said no. 

Decent cast. I don't have any issues with anyone they brought back. There are a few others that I would have liked to have seen, but I'm cool with this cast.

I'm wondering how they will play differently seeing that most of them are several years older and many are now married with children. Being married with kids makes you a completely different person than being on there as a 20 something single player. Hopefully the maturity cuts down on the "silly" drama and makes for strong game play.

9 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Enzo and "Meow meow" may be the most irritating and stupid thing in BB history. It's worse than Rachel talking about "My man"...please send him packing soon.

That dude is insufferable. He is the stereotypical Jersey guy. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

One of the most boring seasons of the show.  Cody won, which he deserved but NO ONE would ever pull the trigger on making a big move.

I'll be happy to get back to a normal cast next season.

I got so sick of everyone in the cast talking about how it was an All-Star season and there wasn't one single All-Star caliber move, IMO, until Cody cut Nicole at the end. He wasn't making the same mistake twice, and he definitely deserved the win. 

• Like 1