Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most surprising team in your region ?

Featured Replies

I know it's very early in the season, but what teams have over achieved/under achieved in your region ?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 10th I would say Scott, I think they are a top 4 team at this point...

In the 10th Scott has looked really good so far.Harrison has looked bad.But its a long season still.

In the 10th I would say Scott, I think they are a top 4 team at this point...

I would put them at 5 .

And yet they still dont have a chance to win the region.

Not so fast. It's a week or two into the season... Scott is a very good team, IMO.

And yet they still dont have a chance to win the region.

I'm Blue all the way also,And Mason has looked exceptional so far.But lets not forget theres a lot of ball left.:thumb:

Not so fast. It's a week or two into the season... Scott is a very good team, IMO.

 

And they got beat by Mason by how many? I rest my case.

And they got beat by Mason by how many? I rest my case.

They lost by 21 but to there credit they played HARD to the last second.Just no size and to much miller.

I'm Blue all the way also,And Mason has looked exceptional so far.But lets not forget theres a lot of ball left.:thumb:

 

There is no way you can seriously say you think Scott can beat Mason or even GRC. And if you do you are nuts.

They lost by 21 but to there credit they played HARD to the last second.Just no size and to much miller.

 

I'm sorry but they can play as hard as they want but they cant make up the gap in talent. It wont happen.

And they got beat by Mason by how many? I rest my case.

It was a night after they played their biggest rival Simon Kenton ... Let's not get too arrogant, it's only the second week in December, no need to degrate a team.

There is no way you can seriously say you think Scott can beat Mason or even GRC. And if you do you are nuts.

Didnt say they could but im not going to trash a team that I WATCHED with my own eyes lay it all on the floor play there tails off already though..

It was a night after they played their biggest rival Simon Kenton ... Let's not get too arrogant, it's only the second week in December, no need to degrate a team.

 

If they meet in region play they could play back to back nights as well. I am not being arrogant I am being a realist. They won't be able to make up 21 pts, especially in the fieldhouse in March. This region is a two team race with brossart as a far third and Scott behind them. I agree that they are a talented team but they cant play with Mason or GRC.

Didnt say they could but im not going to trash a team thay I WATCHED with my own eyes lay it all on the floor play there tails off already though..

 

I was there too. I am not talking trash I just believe that Mason is clearly better. St. Pat played hard against Mason too but that didnt mean much either. Alot of teams play hard but Mason is just too talented for Scott.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.