Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HBO: The Scheme

Featured Replies

Anyone catch this yet. Christian Dawkins gives his side of the FBI basketball scandal.

 

Unbelievable that LSU and Arizona still have their coaches!!!

I've not heard good things from folks about this one. Not sure if I'll watch it.

 

A couple folks have suggested that it doesn't have much new info and to the extent it does, makes the FBI appear a little grasping and somewhat bumbling through this thing. That's not really encouraging.

  • Author
I've not heard good things from folks about this one. Not sure if I'll watch it.

 

A couple folks have suggested that it doesn't have much new info and to the extent it does, makes the FBI appear a little grasping and somewhat bumbling through this thing. That's not really encouraging.

 

I'm not sure that I had heard the audio of Will Wade and Sean Miller talking about making offers to players before.

 

It is interesting hearing Dawkins side of everything. Louisville gets called out some, but as much as others. Dawkins lawyer is the only one that really takes a shot at the Cards and it's just a quick zinger.

 

Interesting that supposedly the investigation was to go after coaches and ended up not going after them.

  • Author
Is the FBI done? If they are done, then shouldn't the NCAA be doing something?

 

I keep hearing that it will all come down this summer...but who knows now.

Watched the HBO production today and agree that the phone statements of Wade and Miller are evidence of their guilt. I also believe that the FBI agent(s) took advantage of the situation. All of these guys should be investigated along with any other coaches who are part of this paying families/players scheme.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.