Deltha O'Neal - DWI

Teachers have not only been fired for DUI's but had their teaching certificates pulled by the state preventing them from teaching anywhere else in the US.

And teachers make a lot less than football players.

For just a DUI????????????????????????????????? I'm thinking of a situation in your county and it involved more than that.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For just a DUI????????????????????????????????? I'm thinking of a situation in your county and it involved more than that.

Nothing to do with my county or that situation. KEA provided teachers information about 10 years ago that indicated a teacher lost their teaching certificate for what I believe was their 3rd DUI in a, it seems to be, 5-10 year period. It seems it happened in Western KY.

There is a moral example clause in teacher's contracts that say we can be dismissed if we are not providing a good moral example for students. It is not wording that exact way but that is the jist of it.

Nothing to do with my county or that situation. KEA provided teachers information about 10 years ago that indicated a teacher lost their teaching certificate for what I believe was their 3rd DUI in a, it seems to be, 5-10 year period. It seems it happened in Western KY.

There is a moral example clause in teacher's contracts that say we can be dismissed if we are not providing a good moral example for students. It is not wording that exact way but that is the jist of it.

With DUI's, 3 strikes and you're out in KY. I believe it's a mandatory felony. 3 DUI's is different than 1.

You can't get there without the 2nd or 3rd either, and some people learn their lesson.

If they can't learn form watching their teammates what in the world makes you think that they will learn on their own? You know good and well that the organization had to strongly oppose drinking and driving after all that has been going on.

If they can't learn form watching their teammates what in the world makes you think that they will learn on their own? You know good and well that the organization had to strongly oppose drinking and driving after all that has been going on.

I never learned my lesson about DUI's and DWI's until I was in a truck that rolled over and I was the only one in the truck conscious. Had I gotton a big fine, a suspended license, and a few court dates I would have learned my lesson that way. Honestly, I rarely learn anything from someone else's mistakes.

I never learned my lesson about DUI's and DWI's until I was in a truck that rolled over and I was the only one in the truck conscious. Had I gotton a big fine, a suspended license, and a few court dates I would have learned my lesson that way. Honestly, I rarely learn anything from someone else's mistakes.

That explains alot!:lol:

Then you can play for the Bengals because they don't learn either.