Most underrated team and most underated player in the 14th?

After tonight, I think that Jackson City is a dark horse in the 14th. They looked solid and very tough to beat in Jackson.

As far as underrated players go, Caleb Fetters for Lee is overlooked by many but extremely athletic and a tough defender....

Team:LCC

Players:Kenny Brandenberg-Lee...I know your thinking he's not underrated because hes a top 5 player, but I personally think he is the top player in the region when he's on his game.

What exactly makes you think that Kenny Brandenberg is the most underrated player?What has he done this year to prove you right? I can think of many players who imo are better than him.That is not saying that he not is a good leader and a good player,but consider all of the other players in the region.

For example, Davidson and Kilburn from jackson city.

Stamper from Knott

Hicks and Campbell from hazzard

Cox and Stepp from jbs

Gay from Buckhorn

Romans from Powell

Congelton from Owsley

You going to love me UpnDown, I think Estill is the most underrated team in the region, then Letcher Central. Most underrated player, did anyone besides me notice that Berryman not listed here anywhere? That said, Christopher from Estill is the most underrated, as he gets even less notice than Berryman around the 14th.

I jumped on the bandwagon for this team last year, Jackson City, and they are the most underrated team this year (but Estill is a close second). I say the most underrated players would be, Davidson-Jackson City, Blank-Buchorn, and Berryman and Christopher from Estill.