Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County 68 Gallatin County 56

Featured Replies

Jarin Rassman with a triple double in the loss. Very special player who deserves more recognition than he is getting. If you are a college coach looking for a point guard who checks off all the boxes. This kid would be a steal.

Rassman had 16 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists for his third career triple double.

Wildcats trailed basically the entire game before pulling within 52-50 midway through the fourth. The Braves put the game away by scoring the next 8 points.

Ugly game. Surprised it stayed as close as it did. Gallatin couldn’t throw it in ocean. I like Rassman but I bet he only shot 30% on maybe 20 shots tonight. He went and got rebounds for sure. I wouldn’t have thought he had 10 assist, rest of Gallatin shot poorly.

 

You think he shot 20 shots?? I don’t think that kid has ever taken over 12 in a game .

 

According to the stats on the KHSAA Scoreboard page, Rassman was 7 for 18 last night (39%).

 

His season totals are 163 for 303 (53.8%), which works out to 6.5 for 12.1 per game average.

Rassman finished with 14 points and I know he was 2/4 from free throw line. That would make him 6-18 shooting. 18 is a lot closer to 20 than his average 12 shots. I was just guessing on shot attempts. He is good at getting to rim and needs a little more help than what he got last night.

Rassman finished with 14 points and I know he was 2/4 from free throw line. That would make him 6-18 shooting. 18 is a lot closer to 20 than his average 12 shots. I was just guessing on shot attempts. He is good at getting to rim and needs a little more help than what he got last night.

 

Again, just going off the stats posted on the Scoreboard page...it has him with 16 points. 7 of 17 from 2pt range, 0 for 1 from 3pt range, and 2 of 4 from FT line.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.