Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencer County vs Anderson County Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

This game is insane. Haymaker after haymaker. Anderson up one with 1:32. Loser knows they got to play Collins. Atmosphere is great.

  • Author

Spencer County hits three at buzzer by Mabrey to win. Hell of a game.

I know you’re a Dad and fan but if the roles were reversed I would say it was a foul. That’s an easy one.

Anderson held the ball the whole overtime to take last shot. That style works for them.

 

Gotta love the zone defense vs a hold the ball offense. This is why a shot clock would be great.

  • Author
I know you’re a Dad and fan but if the roles were reversed I would say it was a foul. That’s an easy one.

 

Actually have friends from Anderson and they agreed probably a no call. No contact whatsoever. Just watched it again.

  • Author
Gotta love the zone defense vs a hold the ball offense. This is why a shot clock would be great.

 

Man, that style is not fun to watch. That coach does an excellent job with what he has. It works for them. Collins better not get down by much when they play. It could be some serious pressure.

Oddly enough I did too. Saying crazy things doesn’t make them true.

  • Author
Oddly enough I did too. Saying crazy things doesn’t make them true.

 

I'll try to post play on here tomorrow if I can figure it out. We'll let people decide. I try not to say too many crazy things. LOL.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.