Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Top 10 (Fan Poll)

Featured Replies

1. South Laurel

2. Bell Co.

3. Cumberland

4. Pineville

5. Jackson Co.

6. Corbin

7. Knox Central

8. Cawood

8. Clay Co.

8. Harlan

8. North Laurel

8. Barbourville

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. South Laurel

2. Bell Co.

3. Cumberland

4. Pineville

5. Jackson Co.

6. Corbin

7. Knox Central

8. Cawood

8. Clay Co.

8. Harlan

8. North Laurel

8. Barbourville

 

 

 

 

Cumberland, Pineville, and Jackson above Corbin?

Corbin sixth? Man, I've got to tell Coach P about this one....geez talk about loyalty:)

Corbin sixth? Man, I've got to tell Coach P about this one....geez talk about loyalty:)

:lol: That poll is quite humorous! :banana:

I agree, but everyone has an opinion.

Most logical

 

1. South Laurel

2. Corbin

3. Bell County

4. Pineville

5. Cumberland

6. Jackson County

7. Barbourville

8. Cawood

9. Harlan

10. Clay

 

If I based it on gut feeling if these teams all played at the moment.

 

1. Bell County

2A SL

2B Corbin

4. Cumberland

5. Cawood

6. Barbourville

7. Pineville

8. Clay

9. Harlan

10. Jackson County

I think your gut feeling is wrong...maybe it's wishful feeling and your hatred towards South :)

I think your gut feeling is wrong...maybe it's wishful feeling and your hatred towards South :)

:ylsuper: :D

Thank ya.....

I admit that I'm not a South fan by any means. Hatred, no. I can't hate them because they are just kids and the ones I know are very good kids at that. Coach Wright is a class act and the players present themselves well to the community. My dislike for the Cardinals is simply from a rivalry aspect. As a UK fan, I can't like the Vols, as a Bengal fan, I can't like the squeelers, and as a Redhound fan, I can't like that Cards.

 

With all of that said, South hasn't did anything at all to diminish their #1 standing. If anything they have performed well enough to uphold it and that's why I have them ranked #1 in my logical poll. They are and will be deservingly #1 until knocked off. I just have a strong feeling that Bell has all the tools to be the top dog at the moment. I know they have only beaten Lynn Camp and not played in nearly a week and a half but with the inside outside combo of Whitaker/Slusher, they are going to be a tough out. It has nothing at all do to with me wanting to see South fall. I do want to see them knocked from the #1 spot in favor of the Hounds but only what is played on the hardwood will settle that one on the 15th.

Yep, you hate'm jk :)

:sssh: :fire: :lol:

1)S.Laurel

2)Bell CO.

3T)Cumberland

3T)Corbin

5)Pineville

6)Jackson CO

1. South

2. Bell Co.

3. Corbin

4. Cumberland

5. Jackson Co.

6. Clay Co.

7. Pineville

8. Barbourville

9. Cawood

10.North L.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.