State Championship videos

I have tried repeatedly to find out how to acquire a copy of the championship games however nobody has a definitive answer. Khsaa says they don't do it, I don't get a response from cable. Does anyone know if or how you can purchase a copy of one of the games? My father could not attend and would love to see the game over Christmas when we go visit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Just noticed an update on the KHSAA web site. There is a link to a site that is selling the game tapes!!

I saw the game tapes but does anyone know if the KHSAA are selling the state champion sweatshirts that they were selling at the games, and if so where to find them on the KHSAA website.

I have tried repeatedly to find out how to acquire a copy of the championship games however nobody has a definitive answer. Khsaa says they don't do it, I don't get a response from cable. Does anyone know if or how you can purchase a copy of one of the games? My father could not attend and would love to see the game over Christmas when we go visit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Go to this website and order any of the championship games.

http://www.gametapes.com/product_detail.php?pid=718