Sacred Heart vs Ryle Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The poll was 12-4 in favor of Ryle. Was this really an upset? Not an expert by any means, but I understand SHA is quite good this year.

Sacred Heart is the number one team in the state.

This was not an upset.

The poll was 12-4 in favor of Ryle. Was this really an upset? Not an expert by any means, but I understand SHA is quite good this year.

This was not an upset. Some of us predicted this. Any other thinking was just hometown hopefulness. Ryle starts a eighth grader and a ninth grader. And has another eighth grader that plays a lot from what I’ve heard. There is no chance that this team will be able to handle a team like Sacred Heart and two of the top guards in the state

This was not an upset. Some of us predicted this. Any other thinking was just hometown hopefulness. Ryle starts a eighth grader and a ninth grader. And has another eighth grader that plays a lot from what I’ve heard. There is no chance that this team will be able to handle a team like Sacred Heart and two of the top guards in the state

Even if they were the best 8th graders in the whole state that met would struggle against a top team like SH