Collins 69 Spencer County 52

Expected result. Collins is better coached. More talented. More physical. More experienced.

I'll agree with you on everything but better coached. When you have better talent every year you tend to look a little better than you are. Next year we'll get a measure of how good Gaither is because for the first time he won't have the talent upper hand.

I'll agree with you on everything but better coached. When you have better talent every year you tend to look a little better than you are. Next year we'll get a measure of how good Gaither is because for the first time he won't have the talent upper hand.

Gaither has a proven body of work. He’s had some talented teams. And some not so talented teams. They’re always prepared to play regardless.

You put McKnight on any team 5-12 team in the 8th and they would be top 4 in the region. He’s that good and that’s the difference. Then just add solid athletes around him and coaching puts the ! On

He's amazing. He scored and set everybody up. His handles impressed me the most.