Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Enquirer Coach's Poll??

Featured Replies

New coach's poll released this morning is as follows (last week's rankings in parentheses):

 

1a--CovCath (1)

1b--Holmes (2)

3---Holy Cross (5)

4---Simon Kenton (3)

5---Highlands (6)

6---Brossart (3)

7a--Ryle (6)

7b--St. Henry (9)

9---Scott (NR)

10--NewCath (7)

 

Some interesting moves, despite little local action?? Some questions....

 

No arguement on the top two, although both playing short handed!!

HC moves from #5 to #3 by going 1-1??

SK goes 2-0 and drops from #3 to #4??

Brossart wins their opener and drops from #3 to # 6?

Highlands doesn't play and moves up to #5??

Agree with Scott moving into the top ten, despite two losses!!

 

I know it's early, and the fans probably take these things more seriously than the coaches that vote on them, but I'm curious what other think??

This is how I would rank them:

 

1---Holmes

2----CovCath

3---Simon Kenton

4---Brossart

5---Holy Cross

6---Highlands

7--- St. Henry

8--- Scott

9---NewCath

10--Ryle

This is how I would rank them:

 

1---Holmes

2----CovCath

3---Simon Kenton

4---Brossart

5---Holy Cross

6---Highlands

7--- St. Henry

8--- Scott

9---NewCath

10--Ryle

 

I like this list, but I'd flip flop Scott and NCC.

  • Author

I also noticed Conner went 2-0 on the week and dropped to #12 from #10?? :confused:

This is how I would rank them:

 

1---Holmes

2----CovCath

3---Simon Kenton

4---Brossart

5---Holy Cross

6---Highlands

7--- St. Henry

8--- Scott

9---NewCath

10--Ryle

:thumb: I agree with this ranking. Holmes, CCH, SK and Brossart are in a class by themselves and the rest are all pretty even. There will be a lot of changes in #'s 5-10 throughout the year.

New coach's poll released this morning is as follows (last week's rankings in parentheses):

 

1a--CovCath (1)

1b--Holmes (2)

3---Holy Cross (5)

4---Simon Kenton (3)

5---Highlands (6)

6---Brossart (3)

7a--Ryle (6)

7b--St. Henry (9)

9---Scott (NR)

10--NewCath (7)

 

Some interesting moves, despite little local action?? Some questions....

 

No arguement on the top two, although both playing short handed!!

HC moves from #5 to #3 by going 1-1??

SK goes 2-0 and drops from #3 to #4??

Brossart wins their opener and drops from #3 to # 6?

Highlands doesn't play and moves up to #5??

Agree with Scott moving into the top ten, despite two losses!!

 

I know it's early, and the fans probably take these things more seriously than the coaches that vote on them, but I'm curious what other think??

 

 

I was laughing when I saw the poll. First only 8 coaches voted so that may have something to do with the "shake-up".

I guess Brossart didn't impress with the 11 point win over the Grove but then where is the ranking love for the Big Trains? Also NCC did not play and dropped to #10 from #7. Maybe it was the 34 they gave up to Danville. Holy Cross made the big leap by only losing to LexCath by 16 I guess. I'm guessing it will be better as the season goes on.

  • Author
I was laughing when I saw the poll. First only 8 coaches voted so that may have something to do with the "shake-up".

I guess Brossart didn't impress with the 11 point win over the Grove but then where is the ranking love for the Big Trains? Also NCC did not play and dropped to #10 from #7. Maybe it was the 34 they gave up to Danville. Holy Cross made the big leap by only losing to LexCath by 16 I guess. I'm guessing it will be better as the season goes on.

 

Not surprized by BB's drop, but I think some will discover the Grove is a little better than advertised, and it was at the Train Station with 50+ fouls called. The head-scratchers to me are HC's big jump after going 1-1, and Highlands move up despite not starting their season yet; and NCC and SK's drops, despite SK going 2-0, and NCC doing nothing but winning a state championship?? (OK it was in football :D )

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.