Best teams and players in 33rd district?

BCHS4422

Lets see, Josh did pretty good and played a bit for his football team :thumb: this year, played and pitched on the his summer ball club, could of in fact (except for Coach Krumps thought too much of him) pitched in one of the District or Region games last year. Yea, I think he will be able to play the field this spring...

I was just making sure....JEEZ:jump:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to add another thing. CCH is not going to lack in experience this year. If i recall they are only losing 3 starters from the feild and 2 pitchers from their pitching rotation. They started 3 jrs. (Bleser and Isler switched off from 1st and DH) and a freshman in the infield. And 1 jr. outfielder. They also are going to bring a very talented Dan Koester back this year from injury all last season. Over the summer he hit 86 on the gun as well as Bleser. Also Nutini hit 82 at Walt's tryout. Dan is also going to the Dominican Republic to play ball over Christmas Break a very talented pitcher.

Then with the best under classmen how doesnt CCH have the best. Last year on JV they went 21-2 with 8 freshman playing every day postions and 2 on varsity.

I would just like to add another thing. CCH is not going to lack in experience this year. If i recall they are only losing 3 starters from the feild and 2 pitchers from their pitching rotation. They started 3 jrs. (Bleser and Isler switched off from 1st and DH) and a freshman in the infield. And 1 jr. outfielder. They also are going to bring a very talented Dan Koester back this year from injury all last season. Over the summer he hit 86 on the gun as well as Bleser. Also Nutini hit 82 at Walt's tryout. Dan is also going to the Dominican Republic to play ball over Christmas Break a very talented pitcher.

Then with the best under classmen how doesnt CCH have the best. Last year on JV they went 21-2 with 8 freshman playing every day postions and 2 on varsity.

Ryle's JV went 20-1 in 04, when the current seniors were freshmen. Since then they have 2 years varsity experience and there lies the difference.