Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plumbing Help

Featured Replies

I walk down the hall and see my four-year-old sticking his pants in the toilet. I grab then and put them in the hamper. I then realize that his underwear is nowhere to be found. I think he may have flushed them.

 

I flushed the toilet about five times and nothing seems different.

 

Would you be worried?

I walk down the hall and see my four-year-old sticking his pants in the toilet. I grab then and put them in the hamper. I then realize that his underwear is nowhere to be found. I think he may have flushed them.

 

I flushed the toilet about five times and nothing seems different.

 

Would you be worried?

 

I'd think you are ok, but it wouldn't hurt to run a drain augur down there just in case.

Flush some toilet paper down it a few times...if it doesn't slow down you are probably fine. If the underwear is hung up somewhere then the paper will back-up on it and cause a slow drain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.