Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin @ Bell Co.(12/7) Predictions

Featured Replies

This has the potential to be a good ole good one. The Cats will have had a nine day layoff since beating Lynn Camp 69-49. The Hounds are coming off a 92-38 pasting of Whitley Co. and will play Cawood two days before the Bell game. I'll say the young Hounds will get their first loss to the Bell Boys on Log Mountain. I'm hoping for a rematch in the CFIT.

This has the potential to be a good ole good one. The Cats will have had a nine day layoff since beating Lynn Camp 69-49. The Hounds are coming off a 92-38 pasting of Whitley Co. and will play Cawood two days before the Bell game. I'll say the young Hounds will get their first loss to the Bell Boys on Log Mountain. I'm hoping for a rematch in the CFIT.

 

Cawood will give Corbin all they can handle Tuesday night and they also beat the Hounds this summer. This week should be a good barometer of where Corbin is at this point with these two games plus a good Knoxville Catholic team on Saturday. It would be good to win two of three, but losing or winning all three is not out of the question either.

Bell Co. 75-72.

Where is the game?

 

The game is at Bell Co.

I think Bell will win this one. Slusher in the middle is something that makes Bell a much better team!

Who guards Crawford and Whitaker in this one for their respective teams?

Who guards Crawford and Whitaker in this one for their respective teams?

 

Im guessing Whitaker will match up with Crawford. Also, when he is in the game Id say Bryce Mickey will be on Crawford some as well.

Who guards Crawford and Whitaker in this one for their respective teams?

 

I believe that I would zone Bell and make them beat me from the oustide.

Boy, that wouldn't be a good game plan. Letting Bell beat you from the outside with Whitaker and Co.? Ummmmm, don't think so. Good thing Coach P doesn't listen to ya.....:)

I look for Corbin to roll past Cawood tonight, especially after Barbourville knocked off Cawood AT CAWOOD this past week.

Boy, that wouldn't be a good game plan. Letting Bell beat you from the outside with Whitaker and Co.? Ummmmm, don't think so. Good thing Coach P doesn't listen to ya.....:)

I look for Corbin to roll past Cawood tonight, especially after Barbourville knocked off Cawood AT CAWOOD this past week.

 

Zachery and both Whitakers can get hot in a hurry. I doubt they will do that. Im guessing Corbin will try to get after Bell.

That's what I'm saying. If you start out in zone and ther Whitakers begin to beat you there, then Slusher and Co. can take its toll. I'm sure Coach P will have a solid gameplan.

Boy, that wouldn't be a good game plan. Letting Bell beat you from the outside with Whitaker and Co.? Ummmmm, don't think so. Good thing Coach P doesn't listen to ya.....:)

I look for Corbin to roll past Cawood tonight, especially after Barbourville knocked off Cawood AT CAWOOD this past week.

 

Corbin will struggle guarding Cawood on the interior tonight. I expect a close game unless Cawood cannot handle Corbin's pressure.

Man, Coach P won't like that. Gotta have confidence in the Hounds. They've been rollin' along. But you might know more than I do.

Man, Coach P won't like that. Gotta have confidence in the Hounds. They've been rollin' along. But you might know more than I do.

Corbin Rolls...... :walk: or walks all over em lol :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.