Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta 56 Pendleton County 53

Featured Replies

The head honcho has returned! And I’m here to report.

 

I was torn last night— to see my boys in blue whip in Bellevue, or, see two former Polar Bear Coaches battle it out.

 

I’m still angry with Coach Elsbernd and Coach Hinson for leaving us, but, in their matchup yesterday I was reminded of the great year they gave us together on the bench. They won a district runner up trophy. An All A region runner up trophy. They gave us our first region win since that half court shot miracle in 1989, and, we beat the big old Campbell county that year.

 

What a year that was. 17-15 record should get a banner somewhere for all the memories.

 

I’m tearing up just thinking about how good that was. I can’t wait for the reunion 15 years from now when we honor that team!

What a great run, runner up in All A and district.

  • Author

Jason “The Grease Pen Genie” Hinson proved he still had a hand up on his protege with the win. But it was a great game, a hard fought battle between two high quality 10th region teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.