December 9, 20196 yr The game was tied in the first half. I watched the majority of the 2nd half when the Norse took over. Dantez Walton had another strong game, finishing with 18. Faulkner had a few nice passes to Adrian Nelson down the stretch.
December 9, 20196 yr This one was locked at 35, after twenty minutes of play. In the 2nd half Northern Kentucky (7-3) exploded to out score Eastern Kentucky (3-6) by 19 points. Trevon Faulkner (Harrodsburg, KY) and Dantez Walton (Lima, Ohio) each scored 18 points to power the winners. Walton added 9 boards, while Faulkner totaled 6. Adrian Nelson (Pickerington, OH) came off of the bench to score 10. For Eastern Kentucky, Ty Taylor II (Kansas City, MO) led the way with 14 points.
December 9, 20196 yr Combine this one with the other one. I did not see the other one, when I started my post.
December 9, 20196 yr Looked like the Norse were down about 10-12 at one point. Went in to reload my beer tub, came back out and it was tied. Glad the Norse pulled away in the 2nd half.
December 9, 20196 yr NKU came out really flat before taking over. They were very balanced with 5 in double figures. Happy to see Adrian Nelson get a lot of playing time, I really like the way he plays.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.