Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jarron Cumberland

Featured Replies

I can tell you with 100% certainty that Jarron was held out against Valpo because of the ankle and his back being sore from the fall he took against BG. Are things great between JB and Jarron? Not at all, and claiming otherwise is not knowing the situation, but he wasn't held out in the Virgin Islands because of anything off the court. I'm not guessing either.

 

I didn't say he was held out of the Valpo game for anything other than an ankle. I said there was a story there, and there has been since the summer. I know he hurt his ankle against BG, I never stated otherwise. Just that there is a story there, which there is.

20 pts, 6 rbs, 5 ast in the win over UNLV last night... Jarron spent a lot of time at the point and showed more energy than I've seen in any other game so far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.